• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08 in the SE?

It is, but as you already know suriel, I probably won't make it. The dragon to me is meant more for driving than meeting. Just doesn't work good with a big group, especially on the weekends like we've been doing. But if it happens during the week, I'll try to go, even if I run the dragon 5 times while everyone else is washing the cars, I can meet ya'll at the bridge.

It is, but as you already know suriel, I probably won't make it. The dragon to me is meant more for driving than meeting. Just doesn't work good with a big group, especially on the weekends like we've been doing. But if it happens during the week, I'll try to go, even if I run the dragon 5 times while everyone else is washing the cars, I can meet ya'll at the bridge.

Yes I know. I also agree with you about the dragon beign meant for driving. Maybe switching the dates from the weekend to weekdays is what we need to enjoy the dragon to its fullest.

Cheers,
Suriel

Back