• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ08-----IC---Blue side mirrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrry

Addicted CEG'er
Seeing that many new cars have the dimming side mirrors that change color to help reduce glare/lights in your eyes at night. I decided to order some blue tint and apply it to my side mirror.

Here are some pictures of the color/mirror tinted. Sorry the room was kinda dark and it was raining outside.

316917427.jpg

316917436.jpg

It is rated at 35% so it is alittle darker than i like. If you do not have tinted windows but want the option of reducing glare from big trucks or high bright lights behind you, then this would be a great option for those.

Having tinted windows with these side blue mirrors tinted make the side mirrors very dark. During the day time it is great, but at night the side mirrors are very dear. In my case this summer when its nice i would mostly have my windows down. So it won't bother me too much. I am simply pointing these ideas out so everyone knows what the pro/cons are to doing this mod.

This group buy will be for the SZ's this year. The price to tint both sides will be 18 dollars. That includes tint and me installing the tint myself. If some one choses to purchase the tint separately from me. We can also do another list for that.

If there is enough interest. Then i would have no problem picking up more tint for this weekend.

Just add your names to the list and we will go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back