• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Gingerman thread!

Ha, in your dreams. Ill have a Jagerlite waiting for you before the run
He's got to keep his tires in one piece first :laugh: At one track event in Shawano that we went to, he was running circles around everybody until his tires couldn't take it anymore!! :laugh::laugh: I've only got photographs though :( With the tires he's got now, I'm sure he'll lap everybody...he drives the **** outta his car on a road course!!:shocked::eek:

He's got to keep his tires in one piece first :laugh: At one track event in Shawano that we went to, he was running circles around everybody until his tires couldn't take it anymore!! :laugh::laugh: I've only got photographs though :( With the tires he's got now, I'm sure he'll lap everybody...he drives the **** outta his car on a road course!!:shocked::eek:

wanna place bets on this?

Must be CEG when you need payday for $15 or your own sister to pay for u for that matter *cough*. :help:

Must be CEG when you need payday for $15 or your own sister to pay for u for that matter *cough*. :help:

Ok, you got me there todd :shrug: I don't have $30 for Amanda and I because: You have a PM.

I would like to be the first to say that Josh has driven his SVT harder than I've seen anybody drive a car (and keep it on the road)

Ok, you got me there todd :shrug: I don't have $30 for Amanda and I because: You have a PM.

I would like to be the first to say that Josh has driven his SVT harder than I've seen anybody drive a car (and keep it on the road)

harder doesn't mean faster...

also maybe you should get out of wisconsin before you make statements like that they don't hold up well.

RWD ftw. i may not be the best driver out there, but i will have the fastest car! (hopefully it's assembled in time!) :cool:

I think this might depend on your definition of fastest... gingerman requires you to turn the wheel more than a degree or 2 :p

And an unfinished car is very slow.

harder doesn't mean faster...

also maybe you should get out of wisconsin before you make statements like that they don't hold up well.

You obviously haven't seen him drive. You also didn't read my previous posts. He was passing everyone on the track, including me! LOL. There were ex-Bondurant and race-prepped Mustangs there and their drivers were commenting on how well he was driving and how good his car looked and so on. I was jealous :eek:

You obviously haven't seen him drive. You also didn't read my previous posts. He was passing everyone on the track, including me! LOL. There were ex-Bondurant and race-prepped Mustangs there and their drivers were commenting on how well he was driving and how good his car looked and so on. I was jealous :eek:

WOW at a go-kart track that I have been to before. yippie, you obviously don't know who a few of us EGL'rs are.

I think this might depend on your definition of fastest... gingerman requires you to turn the wheel more than a degree or 2 :p

And an unfinished car is very slow.

oh, it will handle just fine. i just don't have any skills. lol.

the only reason my car might be unfinished is basically out of my hands right now. i'm not allowed to change anything right now.

Back