• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07/08 DVD... The Dreaded news

Well... With the lack of support and the lack of video/pics being sent, I think I might be closing my doors. Dunno for good or not, since I still support the CEG. But from the looks of it, no one wants to put effort in getting a video out by not sending anything over. I got Elky's package of video I haven't even open yet because that and a handful of video and pics, is all I have. I have other projects lined up for videos so unless there is a major turn around on pics and video, SZ07/08 video will not come out.

Well... With the lack of support and the lack of video/pics being sent, I think I might be closing my doors. Dunno for good or not, since I still support the CEG. But from the looks of it, no one wants to put effort in getting a video out by not sending anything over. I got Elky's package of video I haven't even open yet because that and a handful of video and pics, is all I have. I have other projects lined up for videos so unless there is a major turn around on pics and video, SZ07/08 video will not come out.

that package should have also included a cd of pictures from me.
mebbe you should have opened it. :p

Rara needs some schmackins because I know he's got some good video footage.

and Alex lies. He made that cd like months ago but was too lazy to drop it in the mail.

Oh chang bang! Don't go - I finally got a Sony hybrid handycam with the small CDs..... I have pics from those two years, from my 3L build, calendar submissions, general whoring, etc.... I will make a huge collection for you.

Alright, with this year being the 10th anniversary, I hope to receive more footage that the previous 2 years. Hopefully people still have footage that hasn't been sent. I will be filming a little this year, but will rely on the footage submitted from all. Lets make this video as it is taking up a lot of my HDD space on two servers. If a video doesn't take off this year, I am done done. :crazy:

Back