• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ Lite Hotel Information.

No problems at all. I just called and said I wanted to book a room. They asked if I was part of a group, and I said yes "CEG" was the group and told them the 17th of May was the first day I would be there. They found the group rate right away.

Super cheap, and smooth.

Thanks for adding that James. If someone else encounters the same issue, they will now know to ask.

I have PMd a 1/2 dozen people and nothing.

I will keep posting that we will take another person or 2 any of nights. Send me a PM if you are interested!

Hotel pool!

Hotel pool!

FYI we just called the hotel because I saw on their website Check for Pool Open dates due to renovations.

They advised that renovations are complete and the pool will be open!

You gotta walk from the airport bro. No nude pool time with a bunch of dudes.

joe if everyone els that i was sapposed to drive down there with keeps backing out ill stay with you and justin71 said he might if your still up for it otherwise me and him will be getting our own room and we can have some people stay with us if they need to

John that works for me. I will take the floor for all 3 nights if you guys both stay. That would only be $50 each for the 3 nights!

i am more then likely leaving my house at about sunrise that Saturday morning and staying Saturday night and leave Sunday night i have to work Friday and Monday so im doing whatever i can to actuality attend a sz for once sense the few years i have been on ceg

ALright, just hit me up for the night(s) you guys want. I'll be there in a purple pre-98 :blackeye:

There's nothing wrong with two dudes sleeping in the same bed together.
If two girls can do it, and James can do it, you guys can do it too.
;)

Oh hellz no!

Sam, I can bring a sleeping bag. No prob. John can take the floor the night he needs to stay or I can take the floor that night. And if his buddy needs to stay then we can work out a rotation or I'll hit the floor the entire time.

Back