• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ HOTEL INFO

Paducah to Miami is an easy 2 day drive (1 1/2 by my estimates based on that being approximately where my first overnight will be on the way there)... Motor it!

What are you doing in the Paducah area? I thought you were in the Knoxville area?

Bob - Normally, I would be in Knoxville. My home is still there... but a new job assignment here in Paducah. Starting up a project and working way too much!
James, when are you coming through?

Well, the plan on the way there is to spend overnight Monday night (4/20) somewhere in that area (was thinking either Paducah or Clarksville, TN). The way back, I was planning to spend a night around Nashville, so not likely a stop there as it would be between days, as I am planning on playing more tourist and visiting historic Presidential sites on the return trip.

Sam said we are at 9. Worst case we all pitch in another $10 per room and have an empty room to party in!

ContourMike: Nope, I was the third reservation! I'm just looking for a roomie 'cause my daughter had to cancel. I'm going to start contacting NECO people individually, seeing if they'll come down since the room is only 1/2 price....

Sam said we are at 9. Worst case we all pitch in another $10 per room and have an empty room to party in!

I would be willing to pitch in a couple bucks for a party room instead of another 100$ for the higher pricing(over the 3 nights). Would we get the group rates even if we only rent it a night or 2 :p.

We can negotiate that when we get there. I am also in favor of putting in $10 - $15 a night more per room than $20 - $35 a night more (depending on my Best Western and AAA rates on the low end, plus taxes on the high end). Of course, if they are full, then we should pressure for the rate without the additional room.

If they accepted dogs, you'd have your 10th room.:)

Back