• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ focking ROCKED!!!

EuroTour

Hard-core CEG'er
Thanks to everyone for allowing me to have one of the best vacations I have had in a LONG time! I would also like to say to a select few of you, thanks for not being real douchey in person. My "Ignore" list was getting a little long there for a while! :laugh:

Last edited:
from all the threads, it looks like it turned out to be WAY cooler than I expected, and I expected it to be pretty cool

Haha. He kept telling importkiller thats who he was when we chased them down one night on Stadium.

He kept telling me last night that he was todras :laugh:

Then...theaterspatt was standing next to you (when you were wearing the wig) when he started shaking your beer under his shirt as if it was his penis. Everyone was like wtf man..your ruining the beer.

Theaterspatt-- i don't care, it's todras beer.

Todras" Wtf man thats my beer."

Theaterspatt ...oh :censored::censored::censored::censored: i didn't even notice you man...i thought you were sam wearing that wig..:laugh:

if me and todd can get along in real life, anyone can!

fun as always guys, it gets better every year! hopefully for years to come :)

i never once met you and i was supposed to pick up redlineracer12's LIM from you. sorry man, i kept asking about ya but never ran into ya?

i never once met you and i was supposed to pick up redlineracer12's LIM from you. sorry man, i kept asking about ya but never ran into ya?

I know :blackeye:...sam was like...Harry tricker just left...i was like :censored::censored::censored::censored:!

Way cool meeting all you newbs and seeing all the old lose...schoolers

Definitely gonna be on the sched next year if i'm in town. Debauchery ftw

I do have to say it was pretty sweet now if we could just do something about the weather........ nothing like freezing-out in the parking lot......:laugh:

oh and it was great meeting all of you guys.... maybe next year I can make more of it...

Back