• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 2009 Photos - Thursday

MoonlightSE

CEG'er
Here is the link to the album on my Photobucket account. If you are at work, you are hereby warned not to deviate from this album because the others may be NSFW. I didn't post them because there are 261 photos. Yes... 261 just from Thursday lol. The photos are also viewable on my Facebook Profile. Link in the siggy. Happy viewing!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v130/51387/SZ2009/

-V

We have a winner!

DSCF0163.jpg

hahahaah. drinking from pitchers is just crazy. i think someone asked for a glass and they just got started at like.... what's a glass? drink from the pitcher!

Great pics Veronica! Thanks for taking us out for a great night.

Must bring pitcher nights down to Fl!!

beer is better. although i had to push mud for like an hour in the morning. tap beer kicks my A$$. must be all that CO2 tap nonsense.

LMAO!! I kept it all in. too much juice though!

beer is better. although i had to push mud for like an hour in the morning. tap beer kicks my A$$. must be all that CO2 tap nonsense.

excuses, excuses :nonono: lol. Sam, after you drank all that you said, "I'm feeling pretty good right now.." (in a drunken sense). I mean, c'mon, I can down 2 of those in a long island before I start getting tipsy. 'Course, I guess that's what happens when you go to a "party" school. lol.

GREAT pics girl, that was awsome, and the pitcher night was amazing. Thanks for the good time Tyler, wink wink, you spiderman loving fool:laugh:

Back