• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 15 has been set. April 23-26 2015.

Maybe I'll show up. Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll tell you I won't but I will and maybe I'll tell you I will but won't.

Maybe I'll show up. Maybe I won't. Maybe I'll tell you I won't but I will and maybe I'll tell you I will but won't.

Haha, what he said.

Seriously though that would definitely be a haul. If there's some tearing around definitely need to bring a trailer... car pool anyone?. Or maybe I'll just fly in and rent a Ferrari or something...

We were already planning a trip in late March/April... to Florida! Woot! Set the date!

Ha!!!:nonono:

I'm almost to the point now where I don't even have plans. But I've now got a new job as of 2 weeks ago that has more potential than any I've had in years. I'm still not holding my breath any though.

I could start a campaign called "Selling my handmade pens for SZ15" and use that to fix the cars.

I'm glad to see SZ still going and I've gotta assume there's a large amount of Contique owners in that area of the country now....that or everyone will look at it as a vacation that just happens to have a car meet to go along with it! Either way, I wish the organizers and those attending SZ15 good luck:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2

Any for sure details set? I should have vacation time by then and I should be able to convince the lady to tag along. Make a nice "vacation" and ditch her for the contour scene. Lol

Just got off the phone with HMS... track rental is $10k/ day. he gave me a number for another company that we might be able to team up with and pay a fraction of that price.

No public race days since paramedics need to be in the scene. There is another group that rents out the track and we might be able to hop in with them. Not sure what they charge yet.

Back