• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 07 Roll Call

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
OK... so who really wants to go. It would be nice to drag some of you guys that nobody knows to SZ. Well I guess I don't really know any of you yet either except for Groovenerd.

Anyway I'd be able to take 2 passengers with me if some people want to just ride along and pay for some gas.

I'm thinking we'll have to leave Tuesday morning before SZ or maybe Monday night. Probably be back sometime Wed night after SZ.

Nah, so SZ for me.
I never went when I had my SVT, can't see the purpose of going in my Scion. :crazy:

I can not afford to go this year. I have to finish building my garage, and pay for the concrete.

Maybe I will be able to make it next year.

i'm pretty sure every guy on here would donate money to the "send anastasia to sz fund" you would have more than enough money to go to sz, have a fancy dinner every night, have a weeks worth of pay, and have enough money to buy about 10 more svt's

Theres an idea... hehe... i like the way you think... but i don't have enough garage space for 10 more svt's so i would need a bigger house too....:shrug:

from all the guys on here who want to meet you, i'm sure you'd be able to afford a new house with an 11 car garage

I already offered to let her ride along and just chip in a couple bucks for gas... some people will come up with an excuse no matter what.

You had better not be referring to me...

laughing-smiley-014.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Back