• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sz 06 Dvd!?

That bumper was the shiz. Now, I want to order a copy!!! Give me the videoooooooooooo. Gir, bring me the videoooooooo! hahahahahaha

GET TO SZ... Grrrrrrr.... lol!

Everyone that is having issues, get DivX and K-Lite Codec packs. Both are free off the net. And if I find it on any other site, I'll kill you... :troutslap:

That bumper was the shiz. Now, I want to order a copy!!! Give me the videoooooooooooo. Gir, bring me the videoooooooo! hahahahahaha

do you not have the sz02 dvd??

my car makes 2 appearances on it!! once during a shot at gingerman (you can see the dent lol!) and once at changs house. I wasn't in view, but i was there lookin at mark rowes new supercharger he had in hiw back seat.

we had no idea you shashed through your door until after the fact. chris, you took the video of the aftermath right?? that's on the dvd too.

Well... It was the night of the banquet, I tried using the camcorder to play the tape, and it wouldn't play, so I left and went home to put the tape onto a VHS tape to play in the VCR at the banquet. I left and locked my keys inside my house. I tried the card trick to open the door, no dice, so I called my wife, no dice. So I put my shoulder into it... that did the trick... :D

Needless to say, I got back to the banquest just about when Terry Haines was done with his stuff.

I will probably be bring them all to SZ, but might not be until the banquet... Delivery date of the DVD media is Thursday, so I'll be running back and getting these taken care of.

OK, it looks like the DVDs will be done for SZ07.

People have already started PayPal'ing me the money to xchang13@gmail.com.

Remember, for those that submitted video that was used, DO NOT SEND MONEY. You get a free copy.

For those that submitted pictures that were used, you will receive a discounted price of $10 shipped.

And for the rest of the CEG community, it is $20 shipped.

Thanks for the support and hope to see you guys at SZ07!

Any snail mail address for those of us who are lame? I haven't used Paypal in years..

Snail mail:

Steve Chang
6105 Clovermeadows Ave
Scotts, MI 49088

And those older SZ DVDs are also available as well. PM for details.

Back