• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVTOA of Seattle Rendezvous Sunday, May 22

Well, this is lame. I can't even believe I'm posting this.

I can't go. I blew a tire on the SVT today and came to the realization that I REALLY need new tires. Trouble is I can't afford them. So now the car sits until I can. :shoot:
Ya, I know guys :violin:

Well, I forgot I had a matching tire in the garage with a nail in it. I got it repaired today, so the Contour is back on the road.

I still need tires, but I think I can make the meet.

Red99CSVT, are you going? Anyone else?

Figures. You get us all excited, then bail out. ;-)

I've got 4 B.F. Goodrich Winter Slalom's for sale. They won't be going on my car anymore.

I signed up for the event yesterday, but I gotta be honest: I have to play it by ear. I've been sacked with a bad cold for the past week and a half and some serious allergies. But, it all depends on how I feel on Sunday morning! You might get to see The Phoenix in it's latest iteration!

I just registered for the event as well. I'm 95% sure I'll be able to go. I'm bringing a full size spare! Or two!

I propose all that are driving north (from the Portland area) meet at Country Cafe in Ridgefield for breakfast. They open at 7:00am. If we leave there by 8:00am we'll make the meet on time.

The restaurant is right off the I5 at exit 14 (Pioneer St, Ridgefield). Address is 6370 Pioneer Street, Ridgefield, WA 98642. I called and confirmed...they do open Sunday morning at 7:00am.

Gas is also pretty cheap at this exit. Well, relatively cheap. Right next to Country Cafe is an Arco selling Super Unleaded for $4.05 a gallon.

Hope to see you guys there!

Back