• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Svt warehouse mil eliminators

svttour

Rico Suave
Im in talks with someone who is willing to manufacturer some MIL Eliminators for the SVT WAREHOUSE. wondering If its a product youll keep in mind or interested in purchasing for your msds headers or gutted cats. My price would probably be between 29.99 and 34.99 shipped for the pair. MILS will either be plug and plays or spliced in units not sure what overhead costs are at this time.

Feel free to ask any questions or concerns or even a list if your interested in purchasing a set in the future.

Great guys... I might still be about a month out on this. Im in the beginning stages of working a deal out. Coolest part is that they will say svtwarehouse on them :) Let me call my guy and tell him to get a price. When I get out of work Ill schedule a meeting with him and break down costs. I know I will have to order a minimum to get him to produce them so Im going to do my best to get the best for you guys.

It would be nice if you can get them with plugs, as it makes replacement much easier if they or the O2 sensor fails.

Count me in on this one!
Don’t have headers yet but are on the list near the top, so I’ll be needing them…
Dose need to be “Plug and Play” though…

Since everyone is leaning toward plug and play that will be what I will produce and sell. Your input really helped on this decision. Now its clear, I sat down with the producer yesterday for 15mins and explained to him the 2 options... he said plug and play is not an issue. Im going to search for pricing on new connector ends. But if they are as expensive as the other plugs Ive found in the past then Im going to have to settle for used ones. This would bring the price down as I have a ton of them on hand already.

Updates to come.

i would be interested in a set!! i also do not have headers yet, but i will in the near future, so i'd like to get my hands on a set! :)

thanks everyone!! im looking forward to getting these made for everyone. You guys are the reason that I stick around and havent moved on to the 350Z. Lokis thanks I am familiar with clips and fastners and will do my homework on their site. I will be at SZ this week so this may take a little longer than expected but they WILL get done!

Back