• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Rear Bumper Mesh Clips

rustyvolvo

New CEG'er
First of all, thank goodness you're back CEG. I'm trying to find a picture of or a source to get the clips that hold the rear bumper mesh in place. My car got rear ended for the second time this winter and now the bumper needs to be replaced. I don't have any clips for the rear mesh. Can anyone help?

Thank you. Now I just need to get them to call me back as they won't allow a Canadian to register on thier website to purchase anything. Its so close, thanks for the tip.

They called me back, no orders from Canada unless its over $250. I would have to get someone from the US to buy them for me. Unfortunately, when I got them to check on the part they can't get it anymore. Thanks for the lead, any other suggestions?

how many do you need? I think i have about 6-8 of them in my toolbox but will have to double check.

I don't have any, I think the mesh takes 8 so I'm open to whatever you think you can spare. Thanks.

There's a variety of Tinnerman clips you could probably get to work that you could find at most hardware stores...

Can anyone take a picture of what the clip is supposed to look like so I know what to look for? Thanks.

I'm looking for those clips too. Almost lost my grill. I think that would be harder to find. A picture would be great because all the places I've tried have no idea what I'm looking for or tell me they are obsolete including the link in the second post.

Here is what the stock front/rear mesh clips look like.

2f9e0f4b.jpg

762dfe97.jpg

Back