• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Owners in Peoria area....

Trying to give a little notice this time... with the Holidays and all....

Heart of Illinois SVTOA monthly breakfast
Saturday, December 6
8:00 am
Denny's at the Metro Center in Peoria

Up until yesterday I wasn't going to be there myself (traveling for work), but the schedule has changed and I should be around for this.

We still on for this?

Yup, the breakfast will occur regardless of weather conditions unless nobody can actually get there.

The vehicles driven to breakfast may change, however. Unless the snow is gone (not likely), my SVT will be staying in the garage. Some others in the group have similar flexibility in vehicle selection.

Will the turbo CSVT's be there too? Hdbngr8 (Bryan) will also try to be there, so we can have several CEG'ers this time. He's interested in doing a turbo in his car too so I'm sure he'd like to check both out, as would I.

Yup, the breakfast will occur regardless of weather conditions unless nobody can actually get there.

The vehicles driven to breakfast may change, however. Unless the snow is gone (not likely), my SVT will be staying in the garage. Some others in the group have similar flexibility in vehicle selection.

Will the turbo CSVT's be there too? Hdbngr8 (Bryan) will also try to be there, so we can have several CEG'ers this time. He's interested in doing a turbo in his car too so I'm sure he'd like to check both out, as would I.

I will give you guys a ride, as long as you promise not to scream like little girls when the boost hits.
:)

Just a reminder... Tomorrow is the first Saturday of the month....

Breakfast at Denny's by the Metro Centre 8AM.

A couple more things about breakfast...

1. If you are coming to breakfast this Saturday, please park in the Denny's parking lot but along University Street. Boris would like to get a photo of all the cars. It should be a nice day so shine'em up!

2. The attendance at the April 4 breakfast may be very small. Several members of the group are planning to have an outing for the group on Saturday April 4 at Autobahn Country Club (South course) that day. I myself will likely be out of town for work and unable to go to Autobahn or to breakfast.

Saturday May 2nd is the next breakfast....

After the breakfast, I am planning to go over to Bradley University for a car show that is being put on by the Society of Automotive Engineers.

2626472180100997065S500x500Q85.jpg

Anyone want to come along? I am hoping to get others to join after breakfast too...

First Saturday breakfast is still on for tomorrow, 7/4.

Denny's at Metro Center on University street.
8:00 AM as usual.

:cool:

Back