• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Certificate Official Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received mine today...and it is very nice. Thanks for putting this together GB Master Mike. Now I need to order a certificate to put in it...haha.

Could you post a picture? I'm still out on business in Cali so I won't be able to see mine until Wed. Glad to see that your happy with it. Thanks!

Got mine today, very nice good job on putting this together Mike

img0259uw5.jpg

Last edited:
My postal carrier just handed mine to me... looks good!

Frame is black with a slight blue/gray marble look to it.

Hmmm... everyone has these new looking certificates. Mine looks like the SVT Lightning certificate in the first post... Besides the newer logos I noticed that your certificates show the dealership that it was delivered too. Maybe I'll order a newer one...

Everyone if you have not received your frame and you want to know where it is please PM me. I have just received a complete list of all the orders and the corresponding tracking numbers for each. The frames where all sent out via USPS on March 5th and 6th from San Diego, CA.

Important: When you PM please include your full name as that is how the list is organized. I do not have your CEG sn's on the list to refer too.

Last edited:
Got my three today.
Here is a shot of two of them:
TwoSVTFrames.jpg

And a close up of the tag:
SVTTag.jpg

Well done Mike. :)

Got mine - too busy wrenching on car to get certificate in.

Ok - I used the glass from my old frame - it looks much better then the provided plexi

DSCI0149.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday… looks very nice!
I think I might take a red sharpie to the “SVT”…
Maybe brighten it up a little bit, draw a little more attention to the plaque it’s self.

What do you guys think?:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back