• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Supercar Sunday Car Show anyone?

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
Thanks to Dion for informing me about this.... Anybody interested in going?

Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Starts at 7am tomorrow, Sunday Mar 9th.

Wow... that is all I can say... wow

Dion I think that show ended up being better then the Cars & Coffee one...

What I tell ya Mike.....some ppl just can't feel the urge to get up and have some fun.:shrug: I would have went, but I have to give GOD is time too. Glad you were able to see a few shows while you were out here. I talked to one of my buddies (my old Paving Co I worked for) and he wish you had time to stop by their office to shoot the bull about CAT stuff.

What I tell ya Mike.....some ppl just can't feel the urge to get up and have some fun.:shrug: I would have went, but I have to give GOD is time too. Glad you were able to see a few shows while you were out here. I talked to one of my buddies (my old Paving Co I worked for) and he wish you had time to stop by their office to shoot the bull about CAT stuff.

Eh oh well. I had fun anyway, it was a bit short notice too though.

I would have gladly stopped by and BS'd with them... but Monday I'll be at the job site all day testing put some changes I want to try and I'll be leaving Tues afternoon. If you want PM me and I can give you my work email that you could forward on to your buddy. Just let me know.

Glad you were able to make probably the two biggest cruises that happen every weekend(weather permitting)......You now know why we are so spoiled out here in So California......Great weather, great cars, etc.. It make up for the high cost of living we pay out here..................

Glad you were able to make probably the two biggest cruises that happen every weekend(weather permitting)......You now know why we are so spoiled out here in So California......Great weather, great cars, etc.. It make up for the high cost of living we pay out here..................These events are just too early to show up but you gotta do it to beat the traffic and crowds............

Back