• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Summer bash!

SVTRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
Hey all, just a heads up who THINKS they MIGHT be able to come.
(i know its a drive for some but im sure some of you are willing to do it)

My dad and I have a annual Car Meet BBq at my house every summer. This year it is on July 26th, 2008 in Dover, DE. Its not just going to be all 'tours or anything, its a bunch of us "carheads" getting together for the summer and having fun looking at everyones v6s and v8s. :) If you're interested, you are welcome to put a "maybe" out there and when it gets closer to the time, we can talk deffinites.

any comments,questions,concerns are welcome. here or in PMs.

-mike.

I maybe able to come out. I'm not sure if i'll still be in this area in July though. I'll let you know.

UPDATE:
BBq moved to July 27th. (that Sunday) due to the Car Show at Dover Air Force Base

BUMP.

My dad and I have a annual Car Meet BBq at my house every summer. This year it is on July 27th, 2008 in Dover, DE. Its not just going to be all 'tours or anything, its a bunch of us "carheads" getting together for the summer and having fun looking at everyones v6s and v8s. :) If you're interested, you are welcome to put a "maybe" out there and when it gets closer to the time, we can talk deffinites.

any comments,questions,concerns are welcome. here or in PMs.

-mike.

Hey,

I might be able to come if I'm not working that weekend.

Where do you live? I live in Milford.

Frank

Back