• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Summer 2007 Meet

Thanks, guys!
I had a pretty decent birthday. I was (and still am) on call, but it hasn't been too crazy. I went out to dinner on Thursday night instead of Friday 'cause going to a restaurant w/ my pager is the pits.

I installed my catback today. Life is good. :)

"or something"
:laugh:

I'm a Physician Assistant. I only do out-patient, so I don't have to go into the hospital for call, I just have to answer my phone. Me being on call saves the physicians from helping parents with their kid's fevers, etc etc.
I do much more than that in the office, but it's pretty simple stuff on the weekends.

yeah, dude, i definitely respect that. a physician assistant (i think she was called that) saved my life a few years back. i called in seeking advice cuz of a bit of breathing issues, and after reviewing what was wrong, she told me i needed to get my ass to a hospital. i wouldn't have gone otherwise. turned out to be a nasty clot in my lungs, they got it just in time. so keep on helpin people, dude.

Back