• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Subframe Connectors, Partial true duals

Beans

Addicted CEG'er
Have a set of never installed subframe connectors, they have been in my garage painted black for about 5 years, and i guess i'll never install them, so they are for sale. :/

$175 Picked up

The true duals i purchased from member South many years ago, he got them from BADSVT Who parted out a car, anyway they were incomplete, SO i started piecing it together to my liking. Ended up just getting custom mandrel bent everything new installed.

What's included:
Front of a SS bat y pipe cut up
2 2" Highflow magnaflow cats,
2 2" magnaflow polished resonators ~18" with exhaust hanger. as one piece.
4 2" 90 Degree Mandrel bends
4' of SS 2"
Exhaust hangers

What you will need:
Welding.
Your choice of rear mufflers/tips (you could use stock SVT mufflers )
2 2" flex joints
Some more straight 2" piping.

$175 picked up.

Really not interested in shipping either of this for obvious reasons, i'd be willing to meet a reasonable distance. EDIT: Will ship exhaust at cost.

I'd like to go, honestly unsure if i will make it considering the current state of my car :crazy: :cry:

Cool thanks for the offer. 0611! We'll see what happens.

Yes i did bad, i think he had them on his car when it got totalled :( do you have any pictures of it installes on that silver car??

...Yes i did bad, i think he had them on his car when it got totalled :( do you have any pictures of it installes on that silver car??

Oh it was totalled. Didn't know that... No i don't have any pictures of it on the car i parted out. If it's any help, it was Parkedcar's svt, & it was connected to msds headers. Hold on tho, i do have photos of it lying on the floor when i pulled it. Gimmie a sec...

Got em. Hope they're of any help

parkedcarssvt044.jpg

parkedcarssvt045.jpg

parkedcarssvt046.jpg

parkedcarssvt047.jpg

The Bosal mufflers

parkedcarssvt048.jpg

Thats them, Thanks! You just don't get the bosals, flexpipes and your missing the part that bends around the gas tank. The rest i have.

I never got sent that part that bends around the tank. I would consider going under it like most other setups like this.

Looking at the exhaust today i think i can ship it if someone is interested. It will be expensive but it wont be ad bad as i thought.

Would you take $100 for the exhaust? I can pick it up Wednesday.
Feel free to call or txt (txt prefered for work reasons) 330.842.1113

Thanks.

Exhaust stuff is pending. Someone should pick up the SFC too. I can make arrangements for it to come to Spring Zing if your interested.

if i didnt have to replace my diff i would take the SFC off your hands for the back up race car

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back