• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Subframe Connectors interest check

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
with the holidays and bad weather on its way, im thinking maybe February. just wanted to see if there were still people out there who needed them for their csvts to see if we should do it again.

if you would be interested now, post up. we might be able to do a small run of them.

$150 shipped was the going price (unless steel has gone up).

*locals. johntheshoguy can do an install day for these as soon as my car is out of his driveway! hopefully within the next few weeks! only $50 to install on his drive on lift.

im interested. i was gonna make a one off set for my car in the spring anyways.

Guys, this a *must have* if you auto-x your car or plan on it. Plus you can jack up your car one whole side at a time and just plain have a lot more fun on those country roads. One of the best mods for the Contour.

for that price, I'm interested...based on when they are made and if the funds are there.

*Edit: Will this GB (if it happens) have the option to have the ends boxed? I saw the pictures from the other GB in the link and noticed there was an option to have them boxed. Thats what I want. lol

for that price, I'm interested...based on when they are made and if the funds are there.

*Edit: Will this GB (if it happens) have the option to have the ends boxed? I saw the pictures from the other GB in the link and noticed there was an option to have them boxed. Thats what I want. lol

yes they would.

ok, we'll figure on doing the GB starting around Feb, to get things started. it would probably take a few weeks before they start shipping out. so that gives people plenty of time to plan and save up.

yes they would.

ok, we'll figure on doing the GB starting around Feb, to get things started. it would probably take a few weeks before they start shipping out. so that gives people plenty of time to plan and save up.

sounds good to me, i assume these will be coming bare?

sounds good to me, i assume these will be coming bare?

correct. you need to weld them in place first, then you can spray paint them. for extra $ i can now have them sandblasted for you. probably about $20 a set. i can also have them powder coated as well but that could start to get expensive due to the size. and then you'd have to scrape off the PC where you want to weld. might be a good idea for you snow belt guys.

Back