• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Strange, bizarre, or ugly

Oh snap!
018.jpg

Driving in CA, theres always something to see that will make you do :shrug: or:nonono:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 0
or check this out at a cars and coffee, its a meet every saturday at mazda headquaters. Ive seen pretty much every car imaginable, I even saw a CSVT one time.:cool: parked two cars down from lambos, ferraris, ford gts, and a carrera gt

DSCF1499.jpg

just thought i would add my 2cents into bizarre, i didnt know what to think of a chrome concept car. :shrug: i think it was built by shelby

DSCF1496.jpg

2971378_5.jpg
It was covered in plastic animals and bugs, I took it this morning while going to school in Knoxville... I don't even know what to say about it...

just thought i would add my 2cents into bizarre, i didnt know what to think of a chrome concept car. :shrug: i think it was built by shelby

Umm pretty much one of the most spectacular cars Ford has come up with. You should be banned for posting it in a thread like this.

all opinion based! I dont see many chrome cars driving around. I didnt say the build was wrong, I have a video of it revving and its nothing short of a supercar. THE CHROME isnt a normal thing people see.

Some nutjob knifing himself in front of a crowd about 3,000 deep in Brussels, Belgium
P1000554.jpg

Yesh! Was he doing this for the jollies or did have a collection can near him?

Shesh, appears he went straight through the nurps, too. :blackeye:

As for my contribution, one weird lookin' fish

eCard_BLOBfish.jpg

Back