• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

STOLEN--E1s and Blizzaks

rollinstylee

Hard-core CEG'er
Got back to my apt today in Charlottesville and looked out on the porch where I had stored 4 E1s with Bridgestone Blizzak winter tires and 4 E0s with no tires. The E1s were each in a black lawn & garden bag to keep the sun, dirt, water, etc. off. 2 of them are gone. Why only 2? Who knows. So, keep an eye out for them. They aren't that abundant. I've checked ebay and Cville craigslist but if someone had wanted to sell them they'd probably have taken all 4. Also if anyone has 2 E1s or winter tires they're willing to sell for a small price, I'd appreciate it. Cities suck. Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. :nonono: And I will keep an eye out for anyone selling them cheap and will have my tire iron with me, just in case I need it. :mad:

The thief probably got interrupted by a neighbor showing up.

I don't know, at first I thought maybe the maintenance worker who came into our apartment while we were all gone saw them from inside and took them since they're not visible from outside unless you walk right up to our porch and look over the fence. Now I think someone found they were there and only took the top two E1s (they were stacked up) because they could reach them without going over the fence. And here I was thinking that putting them right up against the fence would make them harder to see than putting them against the building :mad:. Live and learn.

I am sorry for your loss.

That just reminds me. I have my 4 E0s with tires stacked up at my back yard. There is no fence at all. I may want to move them inside the basement. Or just sell them out.

I am sorry for your loss.

That just reminds me. I have my 4 E0s with tires stacked up at my back yard. There is no fence at all. I may want to move them inside the basement. Or just sell them out.

I might be interested if you do

Back