• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Steelers

Another cool wallpaper for those that want it.

steelerssunzm1.jpg

haha nice

btw, my new nickname for Hines Ward is "his hi-nes" pronounced like "highness".
bowdown.gif

Sometimes I like to call him Hiney. :eek:

South PA is better. :p

I'm still using the Phillies World Series win to keep me from breaking stuff due to the Eagles losing. Donovan McNabb is a dingus in my book.

South PA is better. :p

I'm still using the Phillies World Series win to keep me from breaking stuff due to the Eagles losing. Donovan McNabb is a dingus in my book.

Im using the phillies and week 17 against the cowboys =))) a cowboys fan (a clueless girl) tried to make fun of me and told me if the cowboys were in it they woulda went to the super bowl hahahah. i said you know the cowboys werent gonna win the wildcard game, they havnt won a playoff game in 10 years why start now??

mcnabb played alright, there were some bad throws but the recievers dropped alot of passes too. we woulda won if the defense woulda decided to cover fitzgerald, we needed to double cover him when sometimes we didnt even single cover him...

i dont even wanna talk about it. i havnt watched the news or turned on espn since the game. im gonna need to put at least a hundred bucks on this superbowl to take my mind off the eagles and have a reason to watch it.

$60 for a $16.99 case of Yuengling!? :shocked: :eek:
I wish I'd have known you wanted some, I would have brought it up to CT at Christmas and given it to Brian. It could have made a trip on the "Yuengling underground railroad" to NH. ;)

Back