• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

steeda HVAC knobs?

KAOS_3.0

Hard-core CEG'er
so my buddy taylor has aluminum steeda HVAC knobs on his GT, and they look like they would work on my 'tour, but haven't tried swapping them.

anybody know if they would go? seems like a cool idea

so my buddy taylor has aluminum steeda HVAC knobs on his GT, and they look like they would work on my 'tour, but haven't tried swapping them.

anybody know if they would go? seems like a cool idea

Wow! if same style as stock but aluminum knobs would look great. But probably they are like this
http://www.steeda.com/products/steeda_air_conditioning_knobs.php
if so won't work and style not really great for a Contour either. These are knob covers only that fit over stock GT non removable knobs.

nope, these look just like the stock ones, except they say steeda on the ridge part and they are satin aluminum. they match his steeda shift knob like the one in the shift knob thread.

I'd like a knob like his, but I'm scared to remove my "lucky shift knob" from my old ranger. it sort of doesn't match the car though, it's a cheap universal fake carbon flight stick type. not sure on what to do there.

nope, these look just like the stock ones, except they say steeda on the ridge part and they are satin aluminum. they match his steeda shift knob like the one in the shift knob thread.

I'd like a knob like his, but I'm scared to remove my "lucky shift knob" from my old ranger. it sort of doesn't match the car though, it's a cheap universal fake carbon flight stick type. not sure on what to do there.

bwahaha,., this is going in the "edit a thread" thread.

Last edited:
Two of them will fit, the fan speed knob has a different attachment mechanism.

~Mike~

I had contacted Steeda back when this first posted asking if any of the Mustang or Focus knobs would fit our Contours.

Nothing received back, not even the "we got your email will respond" email
Steeda customer service sucks, they won't get any of my money.

Back