• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ST200/ Cougar diamond cut wheels...

MScotts

CEG'er
Need a bit of help here please guys...

Does anyone know the weight of 4 of these wheels without tires is (see attached piccie), and what surface shipping would be from maindland USA to the UK???

TIA :)

Attachments

• 200 diamond cut.JPG
    200 diamond cut.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for the reply... :)

I was asking about weight & shipping here on CEG as there was a set of these diamond cut rims on eBay.com from a seller in the USA with a buy-it-now for $300 USD. I asked if he would send them surface shipping to the UK, he replied that he couldn't :( Shame that, as I really would have liked a set like those, the trouble is that finding a set done diamond cut over here in the UK is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I thought the ST200 were from Europe??? Y do you need them imported from here???

- amyn
The standard ones can be got over here quite easily mate, the diamond cut ones, as pictured in my OP are near as damn it impossible to get tho :shrug:

The standard ones can be got over here quite easily mate, the diamond cut ones, as pictured in my OP are near as damn it impossible to get tho :shrug:

What do you mean by standard and diamond cut?

The ones in the picture you posted look like the ones we just call "ST200 wheels". I've never heard of any other ST200 wheel used on here.

What do you mean by standard and diamond cut?

The ones in the picture you posted look like the ones we just call "ST200 wheels". I've never heard of any other ST200 wheel used on here.
The standard 200 rim over here has a softer form to it, rounded edges on the spokes and appears sprayed with colour to give the silver. the diamond cut one is machined on the face and has only the laquer to protect it mate. The diamond cut ones look a bit more concave too.

top piccie is diamond cut, bottom piccie (Euro) standard:

200diamondcut.jpg

untitled3.jpg

i have a set sitting in my closet. not totally mine yet though. and bat is wrong. they only wiegh 19lbs

I gotta pair of these Diamond cut ones also, nice rims, I painted mine black, they look sweet, thanks to Alias, thanks again man. :laugh:

So this is called "Diamond Cut"?

102_0507_resize.jpg

I had a full set brand new, and I exchanged them to a guy with a full set of hybrid BAT kit (BAT struts and Eibach springs). I had no idea that they are sought after items.

Back