• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Review Meet - June 20th

if the black SVT was blocking the silver one, if i wasnt bringing down wheels and tires, and if i could actually get the silver SVT out of my driveway, i would bring it.

Bars don't close 'till 4 there, you could easily have a longer night than you expect. I have to get back there soon.

Nope, I fully expect to have that long of a night and hopefully work up some sort of motivation in the morning to leave my buddy's apt. In fact, I hate when people start to bail in NY around CT closing times. What's the point?

I'm 99% on bringing my 'tour. I watched the weather and the rain is supposed to hold out until late afternoon, although in CT we are closer to the wet stuff. I'll just have to wash it later on, it won't hurt it this time :rolleyes: :laugh:.

I'm 99% on bringing my 'tour. I watched the weather and the rain is supposed to hold out until late afternoon, although in CT we are closer to the wet stuff. I'll just have to wash it later on, it won't hurt it this time :rolleyes: :laugh:.

with that wax you just put on the car it will be fine ... on a site note its really nice out right now. Guess the SVT is going to the Enfield Ford Car Show Tonight.

I know what you mean.
I'm at the point right now where I say "fugg it, I'm taking the Cougar"
The tank still has Stabil in it from winter, so it's a good excuse to burn off that tank.

well to round it out then I'll move the SVT outside too then :laugh:

I have an old couch in the garage so with some other seats it should work out nicely.

just a remonder to everyone, some gps units think that my address is in the middle of my street, from one end to the other. Its actually towards the southern end of the street. The mystique will be out front and I'll have the garage doors open too.

why don't you just throw on a pair of daisy dukes and hold up a sign for us :laugh:, wait scratch that :help:. I'll look for the mystique instead :cool:.

Back