• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing Hotel Information 2014

squeek

Hard-core CEG'er
Thomas has scouted around and arranged a hotel for everyone. They will allow pets in the rooms there is a $15 fee. And there is a Kroger across the street for easy access to beer runs. Close to it is a Hardee's and McDonald's.

Salem Days Inn
1535 E Main St
Salem, VA
(540)986-1000

Room rate is $54.95 plus tax a night
When you call for your reservations tell them you are with CEG club.
They are holding a 15 room block for us.

How long they'll hold this for us, I'm awaiting the info from Thomas. I wanted to get this information to you asap.

yqa9ytav.jpg

epy7abu4.jpg

Last edited:
Hotel has been recently renovated I've not seen it but Thomas has. Prices are good till May 1st.

I called and asked about their biggest rooms.

They said the double queen is the biggest (2 queen beds).

I think we will have to split our group of 7-8 up in 2 rooms. I tried to get connected rooms and those were only single king rooms......

Unless you guys want 7 dudes to sleep butt-to-face in one room...... that would be only $9 per night per person :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If we have til May 1st, thats cool because I am really undecided, only time will tell, and of course Fogarty will sleep butt to face with other men, he likes that, man I really wouldn't mind going, hoping to fix a lot of stuff on the Mystique before then but looking bad, was going to do it last spring but that was a no go, because within a day of getting it out from storage, my timing belt pully blew apart, so that messed things up, costs me pretty much all I had plus some I wanted to put into it, so this year is the year she will be up to par

WTF guy!!! lol

If we have til May 1st, thats cool because I am really undecided, only time will tell, and of course Fogarty will sleep butt to face with other men, he likes that, man I really wouldn't mind going, hoping to fix a lot of stuff on the Mystique before then but looking bad, was going to do it last spring but that was a no go, because within a day of getting it out from storage, my timing belt pully blew apart, so that messed things up, costs me pretty much all I had plus some I wanted to put into it, so this year is the year she will be up to par

Wow those are cheap rooms!!!!!!

I don't think I have paid that little for a hotel room in a very long time.

Does the hotel have ample room for trailer parking? Still trying to decide if I am going to drive the car or drag it there. The car will make it fine, but going to a track day that far from home makes me want insurance that I can still get home if something happens.

Who still needs a roomy?

If I decide to go I might want to split my room with someone. I'm new to the Contour world and this would be my first time getting out with other Contour owners. 30/m (and straight, lol) ...if anyone wants to split a 2-queen-bed room let me know!

-Andrew

SVOFANATIC, I think you've found yourself a roommate. :)

Back