• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2009 hotel information

I was just informed last night that some room types are now completely booked, so you should expect to have to pay more. But, with less than two weeks to go you only have yourself to blame at this point :blackeye:

Talk with Eurotour, but I think Mike is staying at my place. :shrug:

He is staying @ your place (last I checked).. I could stay at the parents...lol but I don't think they would look too kindly on me stumbling in the door sloshed...

Just talked to Fairfield, all ceg rooms have been reserved. I had to take a king with sofa, talked her down to $94 a night from $104.

Last minute FTL! :blackeye:

Another check online with the AAA discount gives me a double queen at $80 instead of $94.

I checked priceline and they were the same price I got over the phone. I could have had the CEG rate for thurs but not for the weekend, so I took the other room so I wouldn't have to check out then back in.

Maybe I'll snatch my dads AAA card and see if I can get a better deal when I check in.....

I had a hard time getting the days off work so I had no choice but to wait till the last minute.

I had a hard time getting the days off work so I had no choice but to wait till the last minute.

Yes, you had a choice:

Canceling Your Reservation

• You may cancel your reservation for no charge until 6:00 PM hotel time on May 14, 2009.

Please note that we will assess a fee of 120.99 USD if you must cancel after this deadline.

You don't even need a 24 hour notice. Usually 48 hours is the worst I've seen from a hotel. You just have to remember to cancel or they'll charge you even if you don't check in.

So I wasn't sure if I was going to make it because of work... so I just now looked into booking my hotel room. As everyone is mentioning its now $94 for Thurs and $109 there after. So Tricker and I are both looking for a place to crash on Thurs and Fri as we are going to jet back to MN on Sat afternoon/night.

I can get a room with a work discount at the Best Western down the street for $65 a night, but we are looking to stay at the same place as you guys.

Does anyone have space for two people??

So I wasn't sure if I was going to make it because of work... so I just now looked into booking my hotel room. As everyone is mentioning its now $94 for Thurs and $109 there after. So Tricker and I are both looking for a place to crash on Thurs and Fri as we are going to jet back to MN on Sat afternoon/night.

I can get a room with a work discount at the Best Western down the street for $65 a night, but we are looking to stay at the same place as you guys.

Does anyone have space for two people??

yes, the fairfield inn does... you cheap bastard! :D

Back