• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Detailing

GTO Pete

CEG'er
Spring is right around the corner and I have started booking detailings for when the weather gets warmer. I currently have 3 confirmed detailings and 3 pending. For those who do not know me, several CEGers can attest to my detailing abilities, and I can provide references.

Keep in mind that daily drivers or non-garaged vehicles should be waxed every 6 months at the minimum. (I recommend 3x a year)

If you are interested, please PM me.

Please click for Capitol CEG Services to see my detailing services.

Last edited:
Pete's services are top notch. I just wished he didn't live so far away.
-Andy

+1 to what Andy said.

I know it says to PM Pete, but I will be getting 3 cars detailed through him (two DD, one that sits, and a possible new toy.).

Hey, thanks guys. :cool:

Andy: I can drive down to your place, do some detailing and hang out and catch up.

Stabler: Just let me know. Thanks again for the referral.

I'd like to work that out Pete. I just bought a house, I'm moving in the weekend and I have a spacious 1 car garage! Remind me when the weather gets better.

-Andy

Hey Pete,

3 cars. 2 DD and 1 garage queen. Let me know your schedule.

Rick
Rick,
I'm just trying to get a "list" going for the spring. I'll have a better idea of availability once the weather starts getting warmer, and will let everyone know. You know I always have time for your rides. :)

Rick,
I'm just trying to get a "list" going for the spring. I'll have a better idea of availability once the weather starts getting warmer, and will let everyone know. You know I always have time for your rides. :)
Pete,

That's cool. :cool:
So put on your list 3 cars from me.

i looked through the album and all i can say is WOW!!!!

if i actually had a good paint job that wasnt all chipped and crappy and if i had money id come to you

Update

Update

Weather is slightly turning for the better. I need 60s to detail and shooting for 2nd weekend in April to start detailing.

I currently have 22 cars lined up for detailing, so please be patient as I try to knock out 2-3 per weekend (weather permitting).

Back