• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted:

so hes the SZ09 whore.......he got passed around to quite a few of us! :laugh:

Jared, post the pic's!

only one turned out, but its a good one

05-17-09_0334.jpg

:censored::censored::censored::censored:, I didn't know I got that out of hand.

I sort of don't really plan :censored::censored::censored::censored:, but I got home fine. It sucked though because after Todd dropped me off (thanks Todd) I had to wait three hours till the train got there. Turns out it hadn't left Ann Arbor when it was supposed to be in Kzoo. The train was 4 hours late. :(

:censored::censored::censored::censored:, I didn't know I got that out of hand.

I sort of don't really plan :censored:, but I got home fine. It sucked though because after Todd dropped me off (thanks Todd) I had to wait three hours till the train got there. Turns out it hadn't left Ann Arbor when it was supposed to be in Kzoo. The train was 4 hours late. :(

Holy S:censored:T man your alive. It was fuggen great meeting you Cock :laugh:

Wow, what a night. Sean, you are really hard to hold up. I have 4 videos on my phone of you sitting on the curb next to me saying "it doesn't matter, I love you" :laugh:....

Sean, glad you made it home safe and sound. Hetfield and I had conflicting info on just how exactly you were getting back, but couldn't get an answer out of you to save our or your life!

Sway to the left, to the right, front, back BOOM! Sean fell down, let's get him up!:laugh::blackeye:

Sean, glad you made it home safe and sound. Hetfield and I had conflicting info on just how exactly you were getting back, but couldn't get an answer out of you to save our or your life!

Sway to the left, to the right, front, back BOOM! Sean fell down, let's get him up!:laugh::blackeye:
LMAO that is right about how it went for sure

hahaha. everyone was saying "wow, sean is really :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed up" i was like "im really not that drunk.... oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....."

I'm glad you are alright and found a place to crash..... one insulting pic is probably enough. You guys have to leave the imagination something. That will also bring others to SZ so that they can see it all themselves :D.

Thats it. Next year I'm getting a room with someone. Hanging out with you guys for just one day is not nearly enough. I'm not missing this :censored::censored::censored::censored: next year.

Back