• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted:

BANG BANG BANG!
4AM
dtour's wife="um sean is outside looking for you Joe..."
blu's wife="you have got to be kidding me!"
blu="what the :censored::censored::censored::censored: time is it?"
someone="like 4 in the :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing morning"
blu="I am not getting up"

[outside the door]
sean="it doesn't matter, i love you"
bagged="bro, do you even know where you are? Do you have a room?
sean="i don't know.... I wanna sleep in your room joe."
bagged="I will pay for a room for ya"
sean="I have a room"
bagged="where is it?"
sean="i don't know...... joe i wanna sleep in your room"

I didn't get up, end of story. Sean where are you now? :D

This thread is worthless without pics. Last I saw Sean he was sitting on the floor by Scott's car while everyone was standing around him.

3am I open my door, it's bagged alias and lightshow. I peek outside and he's passed out in the mulch. He got drug into my room, passed out on the floor, bagged wrote bagged's my daddy on his stomach, he starts puking all over, I kick him out! Then it looks like he stumbled up to joe's room

You made one hell of a first impression buddy! :blackeye:

3am I open my door, it's bagged alias and lightshow. I peek outside and he's passed out in the mulch. He got drug into my room, passed out on the floor, bagged wrote bagged's my daddy on his stomach, he starts puking all over, I kick him out! Then it looks like he stumbled up to joe's room

You made one hell of a first impression buddy! :blackeye:

lmao....priceless. Yea...i left him with everyone else once he started rolling around the ground :laugh:

I didn't get up, end of story. Sean where are you now? :D

Sure is hard to get a ride from Michiganders while wearing a Blackhawks jersey....

Someone should have planned just a little bit more... Toddles? Did you successfully deliver a Wien Sean into the arms of Amtrak?

Edit: I see now that you did...

Back