• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SPOTTED!!

I saw that the EGL had a spotted thread, so I figured I would start one here.

Where:
UP Railroad crew facility
6400 Martin
KCMO
What:
T-Red SVT
Custom 17's (??)
SVT logo in place of ford logo
Dark windows

Anybody on here?

That description sounds like the same CSVT I saw a couple months ago. Except when I saw it, it was on I70 and had a Kansas "Drive Away" tag.

OH... I saw three the other day

one was a silver SVT, had 17" FSVT rims, lowered, tinted, had gauges in the a-pillar and one in the coin tray. It had a 3L and a turbo..

the second one was a black SVT, lowered, black multispoke rims, tinted, had gauges in the a-pillar and one in the coin tray.. it had a 3L and a turbo..

the third was a silver SE, tinted, SVT exhaust IIRC.

then, a while back there was another silver SVT, with rims, lowered, with a LOUD exhaust, gauges on the a-pillar.. and a 3L and a supercharger.

just another day in paradise, here.

EDIT: to be fair, the first one is mine the second one is Joey's (BurritaSVT), the third one is IRingTwyce, and the last one was WorldTour's

There are a ton of contours around here but they are almost all beat daily drivers...there was one green CSVT on base but I think he got stationed somewhere else (wasn't a CEG'er anyway).

there is one i see all the time at Johnson County Community College where im going to school but i never see the owner and cant seem to find them on here. Silver Frost SVT big 6 spoke wheels and dark tinted windows is about all that describes the car.

Put a note on his windshield. I have seen a few around on my daily commute 2 T-reds and 2 Black. I saw a Green CSVT in Olathe w/ the Audi body kit and I have seen a Black and Orange CSVT on 435. Not sure if they know about the site, but you would think that they would.

2000 Ford Contour SVT, T-Red

I spotted it over the weekend, and it is for sale. I called to ask about it and the salesperson who answered said it had about 107000 miles. He didn't really know too much about it though, apparently they just got it in and I called about it too early lol. They are closing today at 4 but I don't get off of work until 5. I will try to get more info/pics!

101,000 miles, no price listed anywhere.
IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

Also spotted this 15 minutes later:
IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

Back