• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

spotted: winged93

whats a viggen? someone who doesn't eat meat or something???

:shrug:

who knows? My plate is wingd93....somehow someone fit 8 characters on a MI plate.

Idiot.

-Tim :cool:

EDIT: BTW, did you see my sweet RED donut that I have on my F/L side? Had a nice blowout today on Telegraph at about 5:00 PM...fun

Tim you are an *******! You have a monsterous bulge in your tire for weeks and you didn't replace it! You are a f*cking engineer for Denso! If you were that little ol lady that baked pastries I could let it slide, but you're knowledgable in these things!

I even said we could go to belle tire and I could hook you up...but no...

Anywho, get me that fuel pump for friday. I will have $$ in hand. And by cash I mean sexual favors and by sexual favors I mean you watch Kate and I and then you give me the fuel pump! :eek:

W3rd. I had a bulge half that size a couple years ago and that sucker was replaced ASAP. It was ON THE FRONT TOO! IDIOT!

who knows? My plate is wingd93....somehow someone fit 8 characters on a MI plate.

Idiot.

EDIT: BTW, did you see my sweet RED donut that I have on my F/L side? Had a nice blowout today on Telegraph at about 5:00 PM...fun

I saw you turning left on square lake.... you must have been turning around or something. and no, I didn't see the donut. jackass!

Tim you are an *******!
Anywho, get me that fuel pump for friday. I will have $$ in hand. And by cash I mean sexual favors and by sexual favors I mean you watch Kate and I and then you give me the fuel pump! :eek:

three things...
1. where the hell is my fuel pump?! god ****ing damnit!
2. its kait not kate, *******!
3. everyone knows your gay so what are you going to do with kait? go shopping?
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
I hate shopping, and if by gay you mean I have good taste then ok...:shrug:

And if by good taste, you mean those brown penny loafers and tan socks you were wearing with shorts, and carrying a backpack at SZ06....... For a guy with good taste, you appeared to be living out of your car. lol :crazy:

Mark

ef you Pete. WHERES MY MONEY? Then I'll buy tires.

Mikey : If you drive a subbie, you already have a Denso pump (same w/ Evo's. V's...)

Screw you all....I'm leaving CEG for a while...I'm to depressed.

And if by good taste, you mean those brown penny loafers and tan socks you were wearing with shorts, and carrying a backpack at SZ06....... For a guy with good taste, you appeared to be living out of your car. lol :crazy:

Mark

I was carrying a backpack!? Oh for my laptop and my then (and now) botched tuning attempts. :blackeye:

Tim I gave you 450$ last weekend man. You had money!

Uuu this post is like a week old.
gtfoslap.gif

Back