• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: T-Red CSVT in Grandville

blind829

CEG'er
I was behind a T-Red CSVT in the Little Ceasars drive through on Chicago Drive in Grandville this evening, Tuesday. Probably picking up some $1 bread sticks like I was. It had E1 wheels, tinted windows, A-pillar gauge pods, stock looking exhaust but not stock sounding. Anybody on here?

Sounds like mine right now but not my car. My exhaust isn't stock at all either. My car is currently in Chicago. Hope Alex didn't sell it for $1.

lol, I was also at little sleazers on tuesday, but in jenison, not sure who owns the t-red, time to do some stalking!!!lol... blind you baztid when are we gonna meet up?

lol, I was also at little sleazers on tuesday, but in jenison, not sure who owns the t-red, time to do some stalking!!!lol... blind you baztid when are we gonna meet up?

Tell me about it, we will one of these days. My car's in the garage, hibernating for the winter, probably not until Spring then...which can't come soon enough.

you lucky sob, wish I could store my car! what you driving in the winter? tell me your gonna be going to spring zing this year, and do up some autocrossing?...

I picked up a '90 Dodge Ram W250 4X4 for $700. 10mpg but at $1.50, who cares. Yes I'm for sure going to spring zing, I bought my car a week after last years spring zing. Now it's closer too.

indeed its very close to me, can't fricken wait, where gonna have to have a party over at my pad before we go out.

Back