• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted MNSU Manato campus

FFE

Veteran CEG'er
2000 t-red contour, Modded, Mirco Splitter, a-pillar gauges, and a parking pass for a student visit.

Anyone on here

edit, I also ended up behind you at walmart, and gave you the thumbs up. Thanks for the show :)

Last edited:
I have a stalker!?! Hehe, that was me. First I see some guy in a contour stayin with me, then he starts giving me the thumbs up so hey, lets give him a little throttle blip.

Last edited:
where the hell were all you guys when I was going to school there? I was the only person from these threads going there LOL

I have a stalker!?! Hehe, that was me. First I see some guy in a contour stayin with me, then he starts giving me the thumbs up so hey, lets give him a little throttle blip.

Did I see you driving on 52 heading North around 6ish by Cannon Falls? Saw a nice CSVT, no tint looked very stock, but clean....

where the hell were all you guys when I was going to school there? I was the only person from these threads going there LOL

ummmm high school

what degree are you planning to pursue, I'm currently working on my BS in Computer Information Science with a minor in Automotive engineering technology

i have two classes left for my CIS major and I am done with my speach minor. I am waiting for those last two to maybe be available online since the dean said he was trying to get one on there.

i have two classes left for my CIS major and I am done with my speach minor. I am waiting for those last two to maybe be available online since the dean said he was trying to get one on there.

Well The MIS and CIS are now dead. You can still graduate will the degree but need to use old bulletins, CIS = IT and MIS = ISS

As for my minor I will have a couple things to do next year. I may need to retake 261 and I will need another 4 credit class

Last edited:
Back