• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Speed Industry has a dyno day this Saturday (2-21-09)

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Just thought I'd throw this out to you guys if your looking for something to do this Saturday late morning into the afternoon. I'm on the list for this but from what I hear this particular dyno (AWD and Mustang) is a "heatbreaker":shocked: I do have a buddy from the MINI club coming out there to hook up his own special scan tool to see what's what. The complete list can be found on www.xceedspeed.com.

The dyno is off of 15 mile by the Troy Motor Mall on a street called Thorncroft.

are you a member of MM?

Nope... 'cause I'm not a jagoff. :D j/k And that statement was made for show, really. It's probably no more full of jagoffs than CEG. :laugh: I do lurk over there from time to time... my opinion stems from some dude on there who I had a run-in with at my old job. Lets just say I didn't take too kindly to some punkass kid threating to sue and go over my head because his car wasn't gonna get fixed under warranty. It's a funny story actually... :)

Nope... 'cause I'm not a jagoff. :D j/k And that statement was made for show, really. It's probably no more full of jagoffs than CEG. :laugh: I do lurk over there from time to time... my opinion stems from some dude on there who I had a run-in with at my old job. Lets just say I didn't take too kindly to some punkass kid threating to sue and go over my head because his car wasn't gonna get fixed under warranty. It's a funny story actually... :)

who was it? i'll smack him around.

Rawburt, your car is really coming along, can't wait to see you out on Woodward this year but the hang out spot is going to be infront of my work, this way we can make the F-body guys look for somewhere else to hang out at:cool:

Rawburt, your car is really coming along, can't wait to see you out on Woodward this year but the hang out spot is going to be infront of my work, this way we can make the F-body guys look for somewhere else to hang out at:cool:

thanks roger. i figured it was time to step it up a bit. my setup will put me at 400 hp so im pretty excited

Back