• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southern Ontario mini meet?

Sorry I meant Saturday 18th... Did we pick the road yet to go for a ride? I think guys who were to these things before should decide as I've never been to these.

BTW... I can grab some random parts lying around. Perhaps someone will want to buy something for a very symbolic price if not free:) I have some IMRC's that are not tested, random vacuum tubing, IAC's, Knuckles, random sensors and pig tails etc...

well i actually found a nice stretch of road right outside of kitchener that goes in a loop and takes about 3 hours to do the whole thing (obviously we dont have to do the whole thing).

http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/New-Hamburg-Cambridge-Paris-Cayuga-Backroads

I'm thinking we do a piece of this along with the forks of credit? We could do either one first. I don't think we should just do the forks of credit since it'll take like a minute or two to do the whole road. Although i do realize there's some distance between the two...

So let's start working out the details now.

Saturday, July 18th.

Time: Afternoon sometime - inputs please!
Location: Forks of credit + highway 401 + backroads from cambridge to cayuga - inputs on whether it's too much or where to begin please

I only check up here occasionally so I never saw this until now but I wish I saw it earlier. Im busy for a few hours so I cant do this event, but Id be game if people want to meet up somewhere for a little while or something in the Hamilton area...if not thats cool also :)

Let's work out a meeting place and time and go from there. You guys decide as it's my first meet.
My SVT is not in the condition I want it to be but it drives nice and I'm taking it out to play. Front suspension was done, need to do the rear. Hope to detail it before Saturday as well.

are we doing food? i really dont want to drive the svt too much. i'll be running an untuned pcm with a built hybrid 3L

well I might not be able to make it out this weekend...

my ball joint is pretty much shot (it just happened while coasting to a stop :nonono:). I won't be able to get a new ball joint in time and I don't know if i want to drive too much on the car right now.

Sorry to hear it man. 4 or 2 bolt LCA's, pass or driver side? I can get parts for you in TO no problem for a good price. If that is of any help give me a shout.
So who's in at this point?
Can we get some numbers and get organized?!
Where do we meet?
I suggest we get the list going. Add your name next.

1. over_30k

I'm definitely still in. Just bought my latest CSVT this week and would love to meet whoever can make it out.

I'm thinking around 4pm we meet at a restaurant parking lot, hang out for a bit, then grab some dinner around 5? I'm flexible on location (and time, if you all want to do a mid-afternoon meet-up instead). Might as well wait to do a cruise for better weather and for when more people can make it out.

1. over_30k
2. Jo4nny (905) three-three-zero 4885 is my cell #

Back