• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Southern Ontario mini meet?

got tagged speeding with the nice stunt driving law

What did they hit you with in the stunt driving? I say fight it and see what happens. You have nothing to lose. Sorry to hear about that though and I guess that would explain why you didn't stop off in Burlington.

Aaron

Ahhhhhh ???? Ed, I had a feeling you got the full spectrum... Well what can I say im sorry that this happened, hope you have a good lawyer.

Really messed up how it happened, though. I figure you kinda saved my asss

well the next few months until the court decides how they're gonna own me will be the last times I drive for probably 3-4 years (until the incident is gone from my insurance records).

Anyone wanna pick up my SVT? You guys already know what it looks like and a couple of the issues I got :laugh:

well the next few months until the court decides how they're gonna own me will be the last times I drive for probably 3-4 years (until the incident is gone from my insurance records).

Anyone wanna pick up my SVT? You guys already know what it looks like and a couple of the issues I got :laugh:

$500 :D. I will even let you keep the shift knob to remind you of the car!

Aaron

$500 :D. I will even let you keep the shift knob to remind you of the car!

Aaron

haaa, you can keep the steering wheel too to reminisce the good times.

$ 500 + a horse

Back