• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Someone with a 2.5 + xcal2...

morbid

Hard-core CEG'er
Could someone please do a datalog for me? I'm wanting to compare a similar setup to see what's "normal" and what's not. I'd prefer anyone with a 2.5... but if you have headers , functional IMRC, and an open intake... that would be even better.

Could someone please pull....
MPH, RPM, IAT, spark, knock, spark source, STFT, LTFT, TPS. Gradual pulls and WOT pulls to redline would be helpful... and if you already have these plus other items, that's cool too (trying to not be too picky).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Could someone please do a datalog for me? I'm wanting to compare a similar setup to see what's "normal" and what's not. I'd prefer anyone with a 2.5... but if you have headers , functional IMRC, and an open intake... that would be even better.

Could someone please pull....
MPH, RPM, IAT, spark, knock, spark source, STFT, LTFT, TPS. Gradual pulls and WOT pulls to redline would be helpful... and if you already have these plus other items, that's cool too (trying to not be too picky).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I have a 2.5 in a cougar. But i don't have secondaries so i have it tuned around them being gone. If you want i could still e-mail you what i datalogged in the process...

Back