• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some pics of my recent rebuild - 95 Sevt

I never took pics of the fuel rail I made to actually use. But heres an example, pretty much the same thing but started with differently. I totally forgot it didn't fit in my LIM.
3-3.jpg

1-3.jpg

interior5.jpg

116-1.jpg

117-1.jpg

119.jpg

I'm curious... why did you choose to put the turbo in the front, which forced you to do something with the radiators? As opposed to putting the turbo off to the side of the engine near where the battery mounts.

Dang I am super surprised you were able to weld that bung to the fuel rail, not burn through the rail, and still get penetration on the bung. Impressive.

Been slacking. Blew up the head on my Audi DD and had to throw this back together NA to daily it for a week while I collected parts to fix it. However here is some of the stuff that I did before that happened. Its been sitting NA since that happened, will probably get back to working on it in about a month or a little more.

I know some of you were wondering what I was doing for the radiator(s), so here it is. Don't want to think about how many hours I spent making that work. A lot more work will be happening this winter.

And a couple pics of my daily beater, cause I gotta whore it.

4_zps00046c7c.jpg

3_zpsc4bceef8.jpg

2_zps6716ed17.jpg

1_zpsb664a9dc.jpg

4_zpsd46ffed1.jpg

25_zps943ae974.jpg

18_zpsfb1844b2.jpg

Attachments

• 4_zps00046c7c.jpg
    4_zps00046c7c.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
hold up, is that a fluid to air intercooler there?

and are those the radiators going on the sides there? how are you going to duct air into that part of the bumper cover?

this is beginning to look like a car where a body kit would actually be function>form....

Will be getting on this again in the next week or so. Ran out of money for a while, putting in work is not an issue, money for a project this stupid is. Car is currently running na as I had to use it for a while as a backup car. Turbo kit will be going back on in the next 2 weeks, ditched the front radiator setup it was way too low to the ground. More custom fabrication is coming up to tilt the radiator and fit the turbo and radiator up front. Trying to sell a bunch of stuff now so I can get some nice beadlocks and then its almost ready to decimate.

Will be getting on this again in the next week or so. Ran out of money for a while, putting in work is not an issue, money for a project this stupid is. Car is currently running na as I had to use it for a while as a backup car. Turbo kit will be going back on in the next 2 weeks, ditched the front radiator setup it was way too low to the ground. More custom fabrication is coming up to tilt the radiator and fit the turbo and radiator up front. Trying to sell a bunch of stuff now so I can get some nice beadlocks and then its almost ready to decimate.

Damn, the radiator/intercooler setup was wicked though... how close to the ground was it???

Back