• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So whats everyone up too this weekend?

is that an S? i guess it has to be...those are sharp looking cars - for honda's that is!

Yes, it is...2002 TL type S and thanks! :)

NewImage.jpg

Last edited:
I modd'd my airbox today too. No fancy CAI or ram air cause on the VW all you have to do is chop away at the airbox and you get 90% of the airflow of a CAI with 100% of puddle splashing fun.

And i do love to splash in puddles!

Edit: for your TL you may wanna consider http://www.aempower.com/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryID=20 an extra 50$ instead of hydrolocking your engine is worth it in my book. Ill never get a CAI without one.

I read alot of horror stories about hydrolock, which is why I went with this company. It's a Comptech Icebox, and it has a different design than the Ingen or AEM CAI...no risk of hydrolock, mainly due to the filter still being in the engine bay.

Good job , Paul . Looks like a very productive day .

Here's how I spent the day on saturday - with friends , looking at plaid skirts ... CLICK IT . I also tried out my camera's video function with a few short vids . Just gotta figure out how to view a .MOV file , and where to upload 'em to .

What I did this weekend:

Sat. there were plaid skirts were everywhere. :crazy: There were some big dudes wearing though skirts too. :cool: Sunday: trimmed all the shrubs and a few trees, took all the trimming to the recycling center, cleaned out the Exploder and the driveway of all the debris, added the closing chemicals to the pool (it's still not closed), did some cleaning/laundry and looked at some new F150's. Probably did more but I'm too tired to remember. ;)

You were busy Scott! The cars are looking good.

Back