• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

so much for bein all talk...

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
since my last thread about my spoiler turned into a 123 reply battle with over 1800 views, i've decided to start another one, without all the damn fighting. Also, as far as my car looking like crap, i've decided to do a little work, and by tonight it should be finished. i got my color matched paint (which i'm not entirely happy with) and i painted my front chrome strip and all the black plastic around the bottom body color, and got my side skirts painted and they should be installed by the end of today. Sorry guys, but i like showing off my work, and well, if u dont like all the posts i make, just dont look. positive and negative feedback are welcome, but none of that EPIC FAIL crap. i'm trying my best under the budget that i have. here are the pics...
IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Mystique204.jpg

Mystique206.jpg

and the side skirts...
Mystique205.jpg

does that look any better????

it looks exactly the same! and its still all talk untill you install the stuff.you just dont get it:laugh:

super epic fail

Last edited:
yah sorry man I gotta go with bagged on this one, you haven't even changed anything, why not just wait till you get the stuff put on to post the pics?

the simple fact that your number one defender ronssvt (all in good fun ron);) has agreed with scott, u might wanna lay off the whoring for a while:shrug:

I figured he got an EGL smackdown last night & saw the error of his ways...:shrug:

i got my color matched paint (which i'm not entirely happy with) and i painted my front chrome strip and all the black plastic around the bottom body color, and got my side skirts painted and they should be installed by the end of today.

Ugg, I can see why, that color does not seem to match at all... Where did you get it from? :confused:

well then, am i allowed to post pics after i get the skirts on, or will i still be an epic failure? wat do i have to do? i'm not dropping it, i'm not tinting the windows, i'm not selling it and getting an SVT, i'm not getting rid of the spoiler. what should i do? racing stripes? lmao, j/k

i still think it looks different and better....:shrug:

put the skirts on, paint the spoiler, get your new tires and put them on your others rims, put those on then take a few pics its not like your car isnt clean its just that it always looks the same its like looking at this, in 20 threads

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

get the point

yeah do something that really changes the car like wheels or a hood( if they make hoods for that car). But just doing little cosmetic stuff all the time your never going to be able to do any thing big to the car just stop now save and then do something that will set the car apart from the rest of the other times you've whored.

since my last thread about my spoiler turned into a 123 reply battle with over 1800 views, i've decided to start another one, without all the damn fighting. Also, as far as my car looking like crap, i've decided to do a little work, and by tonight it should be finished. i got my color matched paint (which i'm not entirely happy with) and i painted my front chrome strip and all the black plastic around the bottom body color, and got my side skirts painted and they should be installed by the end of today.

threads not having a good start.

im a little more confused by the fact that you made a new thread about the mods you haven't installed yet :confused:

Why didnt you just wait till after you had installed your side skirts before you took pictures and posted it.

EDIT: LOL AT BAGGED'S POST!!!!

the simple fact that your number one defender ronssvt (all in good fun ron);) has agreed with scott, u might wanna lay off the whoring for a while:shrug:

:laugh: I just don't like haters, but this is getting to be pretty repetative. 95 mistique I think once you get the wheels put on there and take the wing off it will look 100 times better. how come you don't wanna tint it or lower it :shrug:

and btw bag your blue se is epic fail :laugh:

Man, you guys are quick to rag on our Mystique friend. I've enjoyed the pictures -- hope the color matches and look forward to seeing the skirts and wheels on the car. :cool:

And I agree with with BAD SVT that it is to 95 Mystique's credit to have stayed cool despite all the commentary about his car.

He fits right in if he can take crap from all of you guys and keep his cool! He might last around here after all!

Bagged=:crazy: lol

I can't imagine how many threads it's going to take if he ever installs coilovers.

And if he goes 3L, we'll have to give him a seperate forum:laugh:

alright, i'll kinda admit that i did start this thread to mess around a bit. i'll get the skirts on now, and post 1, maybe 2 pics, but then i wont post any more untill i get pics at carlisle, then i'll wait. i do wanna lower the car and tint the windows, but its outta my price range for the time being.

Back