• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow!!!!

Well seeing as I was raised in the car business, comments don't bother me to much... haha.. if you can get used to a car salesman's humor.. you can deal with anything....:crazy:

I'll bump, stop, and adjust her hood.
quagmire.gif

The picture is what made that comment worth it :laugh:

It's not snow until every county in your state gets declared a disaster area for power outages and snow/ice damage.

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

snow3.jpg

snow4.jpg

The majority of the trees on campus had to be trimmed to get rid of branches blocking sidewalks or breaking off. There was 8-12 inches of snow just on top of my car, then there were drifts in the parking lots and streets...crazy.

I also have noticed that stasia's threads get a ton of attention! Jeez! :) I also noticed that it is usually the same 3 peeps who keep postin up in her threads!

Good god, it like these guys have never seen a good looking woman before.
Good looking women are a dime a dozen. However, finding one that is obsessed with cars, much less one that has our particular Contour affliction, well that's another thing entirely!

It's like finding a hottie that wrenches on cars. Mmmmmmm. I was at WalMart last week getting a new tire on my trailer. The had this tall cute blonde working outside in the tire center. Couldn't keep my eyes off her! All kinds of sexy with the wrenches and the dirt....

Last edited:
Back