• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Skunkworks Autosport Tru Duals Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a H pipe make much of a difference?
What about an x pipe?

And is there a shipping discount if you order more then one? I ask only becouse another az member might be interested.

Not sure if it would help that much or not. On the contour I would have to say no. Maybe balance out the sound but I don't think you will gain any more power.

As far as a discount if i can fit it into a larger box with everything and **** it all in 1 box then yes. maybe 1.5 times the cost instead of twice.

Yes they will fit to MSDS headers. Depends where you have it tested. If you want cats and stuff then it will pass emissions testing. If your in Cali it will fail visual becuase there is not a Carb # on the cats if you go that option

I want one but I will have to forgo wheels to buy this ugh... haha definately worth it! 180 hp stock! That's like 220 at the flywheel, no? Then a Tru Rev sport induction kit, and Jet chip.. I'll be at like what, 250 flywheel maybe? Maybe? Then I might be able to take an STi.. *dreams*

Give me like 2 weeks. Where are you located? I might be close enough to pick up instead of delivery.

EDIT: Was the dyno test done with the Magnaflows or the Spintech? The spintech sounds better, imo. Not so ricer.

Last edited:
I would assume you would get the same gains. Can't ship in smaller peices becuase then it raises the price overall since i have to buy more couplers and stuff

Hey Steeda.... I've never heard spintechs before, but the video of it sounded good. Do you recall how it sounded to you and if it sounded the same as in the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back