• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Siemens Deka injectors?

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
So I think I'm set on buying the Siemens Deka 80# EV1 injectors. However I've never really heard of Siemens Deka. Does anyone have experience with them?

img-2249-0-large.jpg

they are what ill be running as well now that im building the motor. I know alot of the cobra guys/ turbo cobalts uses them and have had no issues. they are on pretty much every website that offers fueling up grades.

they are what ill be running as well now that im building the motor. I know alot of the cobra guys/ turbo cobalts uses them and have had no issues. they are on pretty much every website that offers fueling up grades.

Yea a little after posting I found some Mustang guys that were running them. However I think I'm going to go with Injector Dynamic 1000cc (95lb/hr) injectors. As they will better support my engine when I'm running E85.

how much power do you expect to make? both on 93 and E85?

Edit: you can PM it to me if you dont want to post it, but i ask because I think 1000cc injectors are a little big and you would do better with a smaller injector.

how much power do you expect to make? both on 93 and E85?

Edit: you can PM it to me if you dont want to post it, but i ask because I think 1000cc injectors are a little big and you would do better with a smaller injector.

Shooting for 600bhp.. which should get me 500-550whp.

Sizing the injectors and using a BSFC of .63 I should be running about 78lb/hr injectors for 93 octane... typical multipling factor for E85 is 1.47, which gets me to 115lb/hr injectors. So technically the 1000cc (95lb/hr) injectors may not be big enough. However Injector Dynamics seem to think it will support my application.

thats quite a bit of power, in which case yeah the 1000cc injectors should be enough.

I prefer to use .5 to .55 for intercooled turbo engines, which would put the 1000cc right on the money.

thats quite a bit of power, in which case yeah the 1000cc injectors should be enough.

I prefer to use .5 to .55 for intercooled turbo engines, which would put the 1000cc right on the money.

Yea. Talking with Aeromotive today they think I potentially need to be running two of their 340lph Stealth pumps to support it too.

yeah id suggest a second pump i will be doing the same and remaking my fuel pump assembly. The stealth and 3kgt people are using twin walbro's to be on the safe side.

yeah id suggest a second pump i will be doing the same and remaking my fuel pump assembly. The stealth and 3kgt people are using twin walbro's to be on the safe side.

I think the pump would be ok, but it would probably be right on the edge, depending on just how much power you actually make. if you are using all 1000cc/min of the injectors, thats 6 liters/min of flow, or 360 liters/hr. that said, you mostly likely wont be using the full 1000cc/min of the injectors, and if you do it will almost certainly only be at peak HP, which will only last for a second or so. that said, since its a return style system, its not really possible to have to much fuel pump as long as you have an adjustable FPR to deal with the extra flow (which im sure you will).

Most people running the dual pump setup only have the second pump kicking in towards high rpm's at WOT. I suppose I could rig the second pump to kick in when my IMRC box would have normally kicked in. Since I have no use for the IMRC I suppose I could use the ouput single from the ECM to drive a relay or something, which would kick a second pump on... something to think about.

I think the pump would be ok, but it would probably be right on the edge, depending on just how much power you actually make. if you are using all 1000cc/min of the injectors, thats 6 liters/min of flow, or 360 liters/hr. that said, you mostly likely wont be using the full 1000cc/min of the injectors, and if you do it will almost certainly only be at peak HP, which will only last for a second or so. that said, since its a return style system, its not really possible to have to much fuel pump as long as you have an adjustable FPR to deal with the extra flow (which im sure you will).

Yea I'm running the Aeromotive 13109 FPR as it has the return built into it... so no need to run some funky adapter like what NPG sells.

Back