• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show and shine results?

No, it has not sunk in. I doubt it ever will.

He loves that car in ways some may understand and some may think is ridiculous.
But he is overwhelmed and glad that he's not the only one that appreciates the car.
He is very grateful for the recognition.

Flex pipe and trans. That was a tough year. Props on getting your car together and making some power. Show them what full 3l's can do!! I was hoping to have another full na 3l example to dyno, but it did not happen . I want to see more 3l's dyno together on the same day at the same place.

agreed. thanks for the props. pretty much everybody can make it to sz, but i'm real proud of my car for doing what it did. I really was hoping we'd have some more full 3L's and different combos on the dyno. I really didnt have much to compare to since i was the only one. I gotta get this thing tuned :)

agreed. thanks for the props. pretty much everybody can make it to sz, but i'm real proud of my car for doing what it did. I really was hoping we'd have some more full 3L's and different combos on the dyno. I really didnt have much to compare to since i was the only one. I gotta get this thing tuned :)
i might try to get a full 3l together by next year. we will see. I know I loved the power my old one made. Hopefully whatever I do 3l will be and SVT though lol

Back