• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Shooting at LA Fitness in Bridgeville, PA

teamSVTour

Hard-core CEG'er
Crazy!! At around 8:00PM Gunman turned off lights in the aerobic room and open fired. 15 ppl shot, 5 confirmed dead + the gunman.

I was just there Friday night and was considering going there again tonight but went to the Century 3 location instead. The reality really sets in as I was just finishing abs at 8:00 so I would have been there had I decided to go to the Bridgeville location.

The girl I took to my hs prom was shot there last night. I don't know too much but I believe she is alive. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by this terrible tragedy. That is very close to where I live. Its scary.

Very scary! That's not a bad neighborhood either. And at a gym no less...one place you would think you would be safe.

Ryan, I hope the girl you know is ok.

No, it's what I would consider a very safe neighborhood.... I've lived 5 min from bridgeville almost my whole life. I heard this guy was just a nutjob and had this planned for a while. Disgusting.

The step Mother of my wifes friend was one of the women that died.

My prayers and sympathy go out to all who have been effected by this lunatic.

Thanks Scott :)

A few of my buddies were there and actually saw the whole thing take place. They said they saw the lights go out and then all you saw were flashes from the gunshots :shocked:

That's pretty ????ed up. To think those poor women died because the asshole couldn't get laid. :nonono:

Back