• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Shipping an Engine?!?!

digging up an old thread, I'm about to purchase a trans all the way from arizona and I was just wondering what's the safest, reliable, cost effective freight company? I'm a newborn baby to this stuff and I'm still confused after reading this thread. :crazy::help::crazy:

trans can be shipped through fedex or UPS. costs less than 100 bucks to ship. Tell whomever is selling you the trans which is most likely nezerconezer to go to walmart and get a 22 gal tote. trans drops right in there and tape the hell out of the lid.

trans can be shipped through fedex or UPS. costs less than 100 bucks to ship. Tell whomever is selling you the trans which is most likely nezerconezer to go to walmart and get a 22 gal tote. trans drops right in there and tape the hell out of the lid.
how did you guess :laugh:, sweet i didn't know it was that cheap that's great news for me :laugh:. I'll let him know asap

They call me the walls of CEG. Hopefully he has a fedex acct. Might be a little more expensive if he doesnt.

Back