• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

September WTB/FS Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

svttour

Rico Suave
To keep clutter out of this thread it would be best for anyone interested in parts for sale to contact the seller through Pms.

Sellers please update your post when the item you are offering has been sold to remove the ad.

I still want everyone to keep prices out of the ad and handle that via PM.

This post will be up for 1 month and will then be closed to start a new thread and so on.

Thanks guys.

Fujitsu Stylistic ST5021 Tablet PC w/extras

Fujitsu Stylistic ST5021 Tablet PC w/extras

SPECIFICATIONS

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Microprocessor
Intel® Pentium® M Processor Ultra Low Voltage 733
(1.10 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 400 MHz FSB)

Operating Systems
Microsoft® Windows® XP Tablet PC Edition 2005

Display
10.4" XGA LCD indoor/outdoor viewable display; optimized for "true" outdoor viewing

Digitizer
Electromagnetic (active) digitizer

Chipset
Intel® 855GME

System Memory
Two DIMM slots available; 512 MB SDRAM, maximum memory to 2 GB (1 GB x 2)

Memory Type
DDR333 MHz; 200-pin SO DIMM

Hard Drive1
40 GB ATA 100 4200 rpm, shock-mounted hard drive

Video Controller
Integrated Intel® Direct AGP graphics with up to 64 MB Dynamic Video Memory Technology

Audio
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]SigmaTel® STAC9753A AC-97 rev. 2.3 compliant; 20-bit audio with a built-in mic, stereo headphone and mono microphone jacks

Environmental
Operating Temperature (with power management): 41° to 95°F (5° to 35°C);
Humidity: 20% to 85% (non-condensing)
Non-Operating Temperature: 5° to 140°F (-15° to 60°C);
Humidity: 8% to 85% (non-condensing)

Communications
Multinational 2 56K3 V.90 modem, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX Ethernet, and Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection (Wi-Fi® certified 802.11b/g); diversity antenna

System Ports
2 USB 2.0 ports
Infrared port (IrDA 1.1-compatible, 4 MBps)
External monitor connector
Modem (RJ-11) jack
Ethernet (RJ-45) jack
IEEE 1394 connector
Wireless IR keyboard receivers
System interface connector
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]

Security
Trusted Platform Module (TPM); dedicated Smart Card reader slot; Fujitsu Security Application Panel; Kensington lock slot
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]PC Card Slot
One Type I or Type II slot; 32-bit PC CardBus architecture

Media Slot
One shared slot for MemoryStick and Secure Digital (SD) card

Battery/Life4
Standard lithium ion; (6-cell 10.8V, 4800 mAh); rated up to 6 hours4 using main battery; 51 WHr capacity

High-capacity lithium ion (9-cell 10.8V, 7200 mAh); rated up to 9 hours4; 77 WHr capacity

AC Adapter
Auto-sensing dual voltage support, 100-240V AC; DC 16V, 3.75A

Dimensions/Weight
Standard battery ; 12.77"(h) x 8.66"(w) x .82-.88"(d); Approximately 3.5 lbs.
High-capacity battery ; 13.5"(h) x 8.66"(w) x .82-.88"(d); Approximately 3.9 lbs.
[/FONT]

EXTRAS

Heavy duty nylon protective case with high density foam inserts & pen holster. (100% functionality in case, on all ports). Flexible nylon/rubber handle. Elastic bands and D rings for mounting options. Slimline.

Original software pack including MS OneNote 2003, System Restore Disk (Winxp Tablet Edition 2005), Driver & utility CD, Driver & application restore CD.

WHY YOU NEED IT

The same reason Im keeping my other one. Mount in car, hook up USB camera and record. Plug in Elmscan or other OBD-II scanner for full heads up display and datalogging. Infinitly better than your gauges.

Wireless comes in handy if your on the road and need to hit a hot spot for info/directions/etc.

INTERESTING TRADES WELCOME

WTT - Borla Cat back for stock SVT Catback plus cash... pm me for details, can install at my house!

I have a NPG LIM used to keep the SVT UIM in your 3L swap. This is the LIM & the gaskets. I'll get pics up soon & post in the classifieds but it has never been ran. I bolted it to the engine placed the engine in the car & the owner has decided to do a full 3L. You will have to get your own fuel rail.

Set of corbeau seats, they show some wear, the inserts are purple but can be spray dyed. Pm me for details I prefer local pickup,I WILL NOT SHIP!!!!!

ive got tons of interior and exterior SVT parts in prarie tan, midnight blue. and black exterior.

Got 2 SVTC's for sale..........niether run (one runs but knocks) but im letting them go for cheap....HAVE TO GO OR IM GONNA CRUSH EM!!:cry:

dude someone told me that these were sold. Ive been trying to get intouch with you. PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back